GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
POLARIS FASHION PLACE
1500 POLARIS PARKWAY, COLUMBUS, OH 43240
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Ranked 17th among 51 of the country’s largest metro areas, Columbus’ 10-county region is rapidly multiplying—the population has spiked 12.2% in just 10 years’ time. Polaris Fashion Place, a mixed-use lifestyle destination, is set near the heart of this bustling area. The dual open-air and enclosed property resides in southern Delaware—one of the wealthiest and fastest growing counties in the Midwest. The area is flush with new homes and apartments creating a need for furniture and home décor retailers.
Just two miles north of Interstate 270 on Interstate 71, Polaris Fashion Place sits within two hours of Cleveland and Cincinnati, and only 20 minutes from downtown Columbus. The recent announcement of Intel Corporation to build a $20 billion chip-manufacturing facility warrants great potential for the area, bringing economic benefit to the entire region and creating thousands of job opportunities.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.